Tuesday, November 27, 2007

To Do Before I Die

I may just go with this young buck's list.

(from Nov. 12 post of this blog)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many of these can you mark off? I think I can mark off 7 if my husband can count as his wife.

Anonymous said...

ha, i would be real interested to know which you've done! i'm at 7 as well:

#6 - spend the night in an igloo (i count my house the week we didn't have heat)
#14 - get a B.A.
#54 - get lifeguard certification (thx to my ba-yo-ca days!)
#74 - dive off diving board
#75 - learn to do a cartwheel
#108 - learn (some) spanish
#114 - first aid certification (again, ba-yo-ca)

Anonymous said...

#1. read the bible straight through
#26. Get married and have children
#35. Take cooking classes (I've been to one, does that count?)
#38. Paint a picture of my wife (husband)
#39. Paint a picture of each of my kids
#55 Learn to cut people's hair (I'm a whiz with the clippers.)
#63 Won 25 free cell games
#64 Create and upkeep a website
#65 I know how to make ice cream
#66 I have a book of poems..not published of course but I have written a book of them
#67 I have made a vase on the throwing wheel, it however was not beautiful but it felt beautiful
#74 I can dive AND belly flop
#91 I've been skinny dipping with my spouse but we call it chunky dunkin'
#96 I have sat in the sauna after rolling in the snow but not the other way around.
#115 I had a first aid certification but it hasn't been updated in 10 years or so.

So, okay, I actually have 15 but some of them don't technically count.