
I miss Nashville and its inhabitants so bad I could shit a guitar pick. And this I will make happen if someone will pay me $50.
Certain Knoxvillians, too, I miss them like I miss being tucked in at night.
I just want all my posse really, from the four corners, to be gathered unto me here by the foggy sea. To represent. To send in the clowns. To squash the lonesomeness for a day. To educate the neighborhood bully as to why he picked on the wrong girl. To tell me again who I am. To show these good strangers Holly in context. "Ohhh, I get it now," they would say. "Dolly and Jay-Z DO go together!"
Can I wait to be found? Can I incubate in the fog? Can I meet up in the kitchen and help prepare a new context? I think so, if I can hold to kind faces and unmoor tears.
2 comments:
loooooooove you. i have a holly shaped hole.
if only i had an extra $50! there's nothing quite like home...but dolly & jay-z? i may need some convincing...although the beattles & jay-z seem to work and i wouldn't have suspected that either.
Post a Comment