Of course the pic doesn't do it justice--it was so crazy bright and defined. It was def the most dominant rainbow I've ever seen, like an alpha rainbow. As you can see from the next pic, I'm not used to seeing much sunlight these days. Besides all the clouds, it gets dark starting around 3:30 here this time of year, which is about 3 hours past my waking time, if that. Don't hate.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
ROYGBIV
Lookie what I found outside my window Tuesday afternoon!

Of course the pic doesn't do it justice--it was so crazy bright and defined. It was def the most dominant rainbow I've ever seen, like an alpha rainbow. As you can see from the next pic, I'm not used to seeing much sunlight these days. Besides all the clouds, it gets dark starting around 3:30 here this time of year, which is about 3 hours past my waking time, if that. Don't hate.
Of course the pic doesn't do it justice--it was so crazy bright and defined. It was def the most dominant rainbow I've ever seen, like an alpha rainbow. As you can see from the next pic, I'm not used to seeing much sunlight these days. Besides all the clouds, it gets dark starting around 3:30 here this time of year, which is about 3 hours past my waking time, if that. Don't hate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i love that pic of you SOOOO much!
once when i was in new mexico, i saw a double rainbow. it was amazing. yours looks breathtaking as well.
wow! that is amazing. an alpha rainbow indeed! when was that?
tuesday afternoon i think...the sun broke thru for like 10 minutes and the rainbow was in there...
I am sure this is the first time I have ever heard of a rainbow in such masculine terminology - alpha, dominant. Amazing. =) Nice shot of it too!
doh! funny...well this makes me rethink my group of girlfriends back home who refer to ourselves as "alpha females"! i didn't know alpha = masculine! just strong! im gonn have to wikepedia that shiz...
Post a Comment