highlight of today: sleeping til noon
thing I dreamed about last night, or maybe around 11:38 am: Liz's big bro Dave, dressed as a scary monster, chasing me. However, I escaped with great stealth.
thing that proves I am equal parts rebel and nerd: posting two blog posts in one day
what I just ate: candy corn
thing I can't believe but love that it's true: Betsy now lives in Uganda AND is pregnant
thing I hated missing recently: my sis Hannah's high skoo graduation
thing I did not care to miss recently but am not necessarily hating on: Sex in the City movie
favorite movie line of late, or maybe ever: "Did. You not. Hear me? We can't.
Give out. No. Information." --the awesomely big-haired receptionist in No Country for Old Men
actor I want to play the part of me: Holly Hunter of course
favorite color: dark red
favorite household chore: mopping with Murphy's Oil
favorite unisex name: Shannon
thing I wish I were more prolific at: songwriting
thing I am yet proud of and hopeful for: my songwriting
song I think is pretty hott: "Ocean of Noise" by Arcade Fire
what fascinates me these days: psychosis
thing I am prematurely depleted of: a working memory
most brilliant thing I heard a human being say lately: "You don't overcome sin by trying to eliminate sin; you overcome sin by feeding love."
hanging on my doorknob: Target bras
under my bum: an athletic ball
sound I miss: locusts + crickets + frogs at night
most accurate thing about me that someone noticed lately: that I am highly calculated
prettiest thing to me right now: the clouds passing by, out my window
thing I shake my fist to the (Seattle) sky about: WHY is it 50 degrees in June?!
thing I wish were on a keyboard, and a phone pad for texting for that matter: a degree symbol
yet my greatest technology wish: that Netflix would enable the instant play feature for Macs
sole comfort about 50 degree summers in seattle: MY NEW KJ CRAFTED ONE-OF-A-KIND-ESPECIALLY-MADE-FOR-ME SCARF IS READY!!!
one way I cope with dips in self-esteem: reload my blog page until my hand hurts to increase my hits
thing I find endearing on everyone: Butts. I've never seen a butt I didn't like.
thing I am most excited about besides my KJ scarf: my housemate Smruti is getting a Wii soon!!
biggest disappointment: apparently Wii's are currently out of stock across Seattle
favorite pair of jeans: My Paige denims. Don't judge, I didn't pay retail.
thing I want to make less of: judgments of people
thing my school is teaching me to make more boldly: judgments of people
who I would like to meet: my spirit animal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
1) I love lists
B) I love your list and assert that you did a great job. I could read lists like this all day
3) I love lists that I am on- twice!
f) your scarf is done as of this very moment- i'll message you for get-together options this week :)
holly, i just really like you.
Thanks for the love KJ and Fantstasia! And KJ, in your heart of slightly frightened hearts, you know that your own blog had to be the inspiration for my own list, as indeed it was! Thank you for the scarf!!!
i LOVE that the Wii is something you are MOST excited about...don't worry we now own one and can play to your heart's content! As always, I love the clever way you play with language.
Good quote from NCFOM, however, my faves are:
Ed: "What do we circulate? Looking for a man who recently drunk milk?"
and
Wendall: It's a mess, ain't it sheriff?
Ed: If it ain't, it'll do til the mess gets here.
Me and my fine ass also want Netflix for Mac. Right now. You know they got Quantum Leap on that, right? How am I supposed to cope with this?
um...uh...did everyone see that? i just made the blog. i just made the blog!
and ps...i DID read that article, got misty eyed, and stopped to reckon if i'd ever heard it referred to as "the couch". no, i hadn't. she must've gotten that from some group in farragut who moved to knox in 1990 and has never set foot in the good parts such as downtown, market square, chapman, broadway, etc...
1. I also love lists
2. I love copying KJ's ideas
3. I love spirit animals
Post a Comment