Monday, June 30, 2008

I got Swanscarved!


yo YO, checka-me-OUT on the June 26 post of KJ's blog! Also, welcome to your new addiction, for her blog is one of the most simultaneously scrumptious AND substantial things on the WWW.


KJ [------->>] is a friend of mine from MHGS. She's from NYC. Or somewhere. But I know she dominated NYC a few years back. The thing is, although I kept my mystical wisdom to myself, I knew the stars had to be aligned upon KJ from the beginning, as her name is that of the former name of Knoxville's minor league team, the Knoxville K-Jays. And I was right--she is a wonder. Literally when I am in her presence I am struck with wonder and laughter and inspiration. Don't make me describe it because I can't! It's--just--I'm convinced she has diamonds for brain cells, and subsequently the things that come out of her mouth are like glittery arrows of ruby and sapphire that shoot up and burst into fireworks above our heads! I never knew cunning and kind were such a spellbinding pair before knowing KJ. She is truly beautiful, a force to be reckoned with, and mesmerizing with words.


Oh yeah. And KJ KNITS. Beautifully. All year she has been knitting scarves for her friends--but not just any scarves--scarves that are basically her scarf interpretation of that person's unique flavor. Swanscarves, as I call them [a la her last name, which might be secret so I won't say, although I'm pretty sure it's posted on the MHGS website blog page], and with a little audacious asking, O happy day when I got chosen for a Swanscarf! It feels good to have someone create something with you in mind, as a reflection of your uniqueness. I "lerv" my scarf. So all hugs and respects to the KRAYJAY, my FemDiv idol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are killing me softly-
too kind- too kind

heart and rosebuds and babydolls to you my fair friend

Anonymous said...

Dear HallsBalls. This explains so much. Diamonds in the brain. Now KJ makes so much more sense.

Anonymous said...

Wow. So sweet and so well written. Your care for her comes off my computer screen. It's inspiring to see people be in awe of people.