Speaking of TN and summer, my cousin and her husband just had their first born, and they named her Luna Summer. Magical. Not only that, but LOOK at her:
If you're wondering about the talent behind this photo, check out Memories Portraits in Knoxville, which is in part run by my said cousin's sister. This photo is part of a Squish session, special sessions for newborns:
Anyway, the reason my blog has morphed into a lazy music blog is because I've spent countless hours lately (usually in the middle of the night) crafting a five volume set of mix CDs entitled "Thirtysomething Summers". It started with one, then spread to five genres. Do you think this reflects a compartmentalized self? Or a multiplicity of selves, like a diversity of self-ecosystems thriving within me, like a globe self? Say globe self. Planet self.
Wow I'm so whimsical today.
My original motive for writing this post was to share this link to a FREE Phillip Glass Sampler
Also if you're reading this TODAY, TODAY you can download The Xx's album for 2.99 on Amazon.
K I'm dunnies©. Happy Father's Day tomorrow!


4 comments:
dowloading mr glass as i type this. thanks
This was obviously my fave image of sweet Luna... so glad to see our work appreciated by others! Feels like it's been forever since we've seen you, cousin. And I think I'm a little jealous of your cool summer... it's INSANELY hot here! The grass is always greener, I suppose :)
wut? i'm only two weeks late but i'm ten years overdue for a mixtape. i must have this thirtysomething montage o music!
haaha. don't worry, i thought of you bb! email me your addy.
Post a Comment