Thursday, August 13, 2009

Proud.

I know ever-other post I'm on here jabbering about the South or what there is to miss about the South, but these Best-of-Craigslist posts from Tennessee have definitely served as my latest reminders.  Whether jokes or real, either way I feel like TN heart and flavor is faithfully represented.  

I wanted to throw in a few from Seattle, but I couldn't bring myself to it.  Most every Seattle Best-of-CL post I read was sharp and witty to spare but near-homicidal with cynicism and/or violent sexual innuendos.  So I think I'll just stick with these TN gems for now.





5 comments:

elnellis said...

oh man. thankyou so much for these. wonderful. each one.
made my day.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this 'best of craigslist' and now I am in love. Thank you so much for making me smile!

Kj said...

man, i like you lots

Smruti said...

ummm, i love the easter egg one....can you do that in our house this easter while I'm gone? Please!

Holls of Grigs said...

wow, props from four amazing people. that feels good. thank you all.